Planning & Development Services
The Planning and Development Services Department is responsible for long-term community planning, development, building inspection, land management, economic development, and geographic information systems (GIS). This department also manages bylaw enforcement and keeps the District of Elkford’s information technology systems running.
Overseen by the Director of Planning & Development Services, this department is staffed by a Building Inspector and Planning Technician, as well as a full-time Bylaw Enforcement Officer contracted through Commissionaires BC.
In addition to servicing all your building, development, planning, mapping, zoning and bylaw needs in Elkford, Planning and Development is also improving quality of life in Elkford through a master planning project that defines a collaborative vision for our future community and commercial core of downtown.
Get in Touch
- Planning and Development: email@example.com
- Building Permits and Inspections: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Economic Development: email@example.com
- Bylaw Enforcement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GIS and Planning Technician: email@example.com