Bylaws and Policies
The Bylaws listed are for convenience only. For further information please contact the District Office.
NEW BYLAWS ADOPTED
The following bylaws were adopted at the July 22, 2013 District of Elkford Council Meeting:
- Zoning Bylaw No. 737, 2013. The intent of this bylaw is to regulate the location and use of buildings and structures and the use of land within the District of Elkford.
- Fees and Charges Bylaw No. 743, 2013. This bylaw establishes new rates for land use fees and for fire training fees.
- Land Use Procedures Bylaw No. 744, 2013. This bylaw defines procedures under which an owner of land may apply for a bylaw amendment or permit.
- Sign Bylaw No. 745, 2013. This bylaw defines procedures for erecting new signs and replacing existing signs.
- Street Naming Bylaw No. 746, 2013. This bylaw provides for the naming of the streets within the Wilderness Heights Mobile Home Park (previously known as 300 Bluebell).